Specialization Available in
- Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance
Affiliated to Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University (SGBAU), Amravati
Approved PhD Research Lab
Indira Bahhuuddesshiya Shikshan Sanstha�s Buldhana, Dr. Rajendra Gode College of Pharmacy, Malkapur has mission to develop industry driven specialist for pharmaceutical research. The institute has deep route for the development of new emerging methods, drug delivery carrier development and formulation development. The institute works in multidisciplinary environment to tackle new challenges in the field of pharmaceutical research.
The PhD program was approved in the year 2019 and Approved PhD Research Laboratory. The Institute is aspiring its standards in various field including Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy. The doctoral research program is affiliated to SGBAU, Amravati to inculcate advance knowledge in the field of pharmaceutical sciences. The institute vision is to create quality pharma persons of optimistic and pragmatic action and could drive the future.
The Program provides the candidates with an enabling research experience during their stay in the Institute, thereby helping them to enter their professional life with right perspective and knowledge related to their respective fields of specialization.
Research Advisory Committee
|1||Dr. P.K. Deshmukh (Principal)||Chairperson|
|2||Prof. R.R. Thenge (HoD)||Member|
|3||Dr. G.D. Mehetre (Subject Expert Nominated by Principal)||Member|
|4||Dr. P.P. Chinchole (Subject Expert Nominated by Principal)||Member|
|5||Dr. V. S. Adhao (Research Supervisor)||Member Secretary|
Eligibility and Procedure for admission to Ph.D. Programme –
A candidate shall be eligible to apply for admission to Ph.D. programme subjected to fulfilment of the conditions mentioned in ORDINANCE No. 1 of 2016 published by Sant Gadage Baba Amravati University, Amravati dated 10th November, 2016.
Eligibility for admission –
- Master of pharmacy Degree of the recognized University with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade �B� in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC / ST / OBC (non-creamy layer) / Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master�s degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
- Shall have qualified the Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET) conducted by the University. Provided that, eligible candidates qualifying GPAT criteria shall be exempted from the Ph.D. Entrance Test as mentioned in ORDINANCE No. 1 of 2016 published by Sant Gadage Baba Amravati University, Amravati dated 10th November, 2016.
- For details about procedure for Ph. D. admission and allocation of supervisor, course work, D. Registration, submission of final thesis for evaluation and evaluation of thesis please refer ORDINANCE No. 1 of 2016 published by Sant Gadage Baba Amravati University, Amravati dated 10th November, 2016.
Duration of the Program –
The duration of Ph.D. programme including course work shall be minimum three years to maximum six years from the date of admission. However, extension for a period of maximum one year may be granted on the recommendation of the RAC and with the approval of the RRC. For more details please refer ORDINANCE No. 1 of 2016 published by Sant Gadage Baba Amravati University, Amravati dated 10th November, 2016.